It takes its place on the tables with its sherbet flavor from the Ottoman period to the present day. We have prepared delicious and diet-friendly recipes for sherbet, one of the flavors that come to mind when Ramadan is mentioned. Here are the recipes of the miracle diet sherbets that the sultans and sultans drank..
The benefits of the sherbet that the sultans in the Ottoman period drank for relief do not end with counting. Today, if you want to consume the light sherbet prepared by our mothers in the markets and at home, you can try these recipes. Sherbet, which is the indispensable drink of the holy month of Ramadan, is on the tables as a nutritious and healing store with the ingredients put in it. We are here with diet sher recipes that can be easily applied by those who are careful not to gain weight. Here are those who are curious:
DIET-SUITABLE SHERBET RECIPES
1.RECIPE: MEASURE SHERBET
- 15 glasses of water
- 275 grams of barberry sugar
- 3 dried apricots
- 3 dried figs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 20 cloves
- 4 sticks of cinnamon
- 3 pieces of ginger
- 1 apple
– First of all, 275 grams of barberry sugar, 3 tablespoons 15 Take a pot with a glass of water. After mixing, take it to the stove and bring it to a boil.
– Then wrap ginger, cloves and cinnamon in kitchen cheesecloth and put them in the pot.
– If you don’t want to use cheesecloth, you need to filter with the help of a wire strainer.
– In the meantime, add dried apricots, dried figs and apples and let it boil.
– After boiling, turn the heat off after 20 minutes.
– Serve cold and bon appetit. If you do not like to drink puerperal sherbet as sweet, you can dilute the sugar content by adding more water.
2.RECIPE:DIET IRONIZED SHERBET
Tamarind sherbet, which has not compromised on its taste since the Ottoman period, makes it easier to burn fat thanks to the ingredients in the ‘Weakening Ottoman sherbet’, which is consumed apart from Gulhatmi sherbet and mint lemon sherbet.
THE BENEFITS OF OTTOMAN DEMİRHİNDİ SHERBET
SAFRAN: The reason why it is consumed in sherbet is that it suppresses appetite and prevents hunger.
DRY FIGS : It facilitates digestion by working the intestines very well.
REYHAN: It prevents the formation of cellulite.
MINE: It’s perfect for getting rid of edema. It is one of the plants found in many detox drinks made today.
- Half a liter of hot water
- Half a teaspoon of saffron
- 1 dried figs
- A few leaves of basil (basil)
- A few leaves of mint
⇒ Put saffron, fig, basil and mint in a clean jar, add water and let it brew.
⇒ After infusing for 1.5-2 hours, strain and consume.
HOW TO CONSUME?
► You can consume twice a week.